Stagg have built a reputation for great quality products for excellent prices. This is a reputation that has lead them to be trusted with the safety and security of many thousands of musical instruments worldwide, included in this are keyboard players using the KTC keyboard cases.
Flight cases are heavy, cumbersome but more than that they are expensive. Stagg have overcome this by designing a quality, durable case that features a reinforced base and sides, but a fabric top and fabric coating. This means the case is solid and protective, but doesn't weight too much. Adjustable padding inside means you can customise to fit your needs.
- Constructed from heavy-duty black nylon material
- The KTC140 has internal dimensions of 55" x 16" x 8" (140 x 40 x 20cm)
- Two pieces of plywood on the top and bottom of the case
- Two sets of wheels for easy transport
- Pull out handle for comfortable carrying whatever your height
- Side pocket for accessories and books
- Heavy duty construction, ideal for the gigging musician
- Fits most keyboards
- All the benefits of a light soft case with a good level of protection
- Easily carry your keyboard and all of your accessories to gigs
- Can also be used for storage when your keyboard is not in use