Having a larger keyboard can be difficult - you have to move it around for gigs but a flight case is so heavy, enormous and expensive that it's out of the question. The Stagg KTC150 solves the problem - a good amount of adjustable padding, a hard, reinforced base with protective plywood sides, heavy duty stitching, large music pocket retractable handle and wheels make it great for transporting, and great for your wallet too!
- strong black nylon covering
- large zippers and heavy duty stitching throughout
- top with PE board and bottom with protective plywood plates
- thick foam padding with hard reinforced base
- removeable plush interior - large zippered music pouch
- strong webbing handle with Velcro locking
- pull out handle and skate-style wheels for easy carrying and secure transportation
- Fits most of the keyboards currently on the market Inner Dim (LxDxH): 147 x 50 x 18 cm/ 57.9 x 19.7 x 7.1 in.