April 12th - December 31st: Free Online Piano Lessons
Roland have partnered with Skoove to provide you with 3 months of free online piano lessons. When purchasing select Roland pianos like this one, you'll be able to access a library of courses and songs (via your tablet, computer or smartphone) to help improve your skills and technique. Register your Roland piano here, and access your free Skoove lessons here.
PLEASE NOTE: Piano Delivery Information
Our piano delivery process may differ from other items due to size. Please click here for more information.
You don’t have to suffer through badly-made keyboards just because you’re a beginner! The Roland FP-10 delivers everything you need at this early stage of your piano career. Designed with authentic feel and packed full of player-friendly features, the FP-10 is a joy to get your fingertips moving.
A standard 88-note set of keys is the best layout to get to grips with as a pianist. It lets you become accustomed to the full layout and expressive control that comes with it. The PHA-4 keyboard offers subtle dynamics and replicates real hammer-weighted ivory key action.
This is a truly authentic playing experience in a slim line format, great for moving around the house. You can’t get the same flexibility from a cabinet digital piano.
At the heart of the FP-10 is Roland’s SuperNATURAL sound engine. Packed into the keyboard are authentic piano tones that feel expressive and responsive to your touch. Discover organ, electric piano and string sounds and experiment with a wide range of musical styles.
Listen to your playing through powerful built-in speakers or headphones. Bluetooth connectivity provides wire-free connection from your mobile or tablet, so you can hit play on Spotify and jam along. Connect to a digital audio workstation via MIDI to record and lay down piano tracks.
Roland are here to help you in your keys journey. The FP-10 also features an in-built metronome and Twin Piano mode - letting your teacher sit side-by-side with you and play in the same octave range.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-key hammer-action format in a compact cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface for connecting to Garageband, computers, DAW software
- Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app lets you conveniently select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side-by-side in the same octave ranges
- Optional matching stand (KSCFP10) gives a classic piano look
- Owner's Manual
- Music Rest
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor)
- Pedal switch