Roland FP90 in White with Stand and Triple Footpedal
Includes Matching Wood Frame Stand and Triple Pedal
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1680 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
- 1 x Roland FP90 WH - Portable Digital Piano in White
- 1 x Wood Frame Stand for Roland FP90 in White
- 1 x Wood Pedal Unit for Roland FP90 in White
The Roland FP-90 is the perfect hybrid of home piano and stage piano. The Ivory feel keys with escapement provide an incredibly dynamic touch just like that of an acoustic piano, while the on board SuperNATURAL sound engine gives remarkable clarity and behaves with the same dynamic timbre changes as a real piano!
Free Roland Piano Partner App
Download the Piano Partner app to your IOS or Android device for free! Designed to help aid your practice, for any age or ability. The Piano Partner provides an interactive way to keep you at the keys.
Display songs built-in to your Roland piano, record your playing, explore exciting rhythms and flash cards, and keep track of your progress with the diary function. Simply connect via Bluetooth and you're good to go.
The FP-90 uses the latest PHA-50 (progressive hammer action) keybed design which uses a combination of wood and molded materials to achieve a realistic feel and long lasting durability. This is the best of both world's as old pianos can be sensitive to moisture and general deterioration, and digital instruments with less sophisicated plastic keybeds unfortunately don't have the same feel and response that a descerning musican looks for in a great instrument.
Suitable both at home and on the stage
The Sleek FP-90 is comfortable at home or out at gigs. If you want the full home piano experience, you can buy the optional sleek stand and pedal unit(sold separately) to turn the FP-90 into a piece of musical furniture. Then if you need to take your instrument to gigs, just detach from the stand and you're ready to go.
The Keyboard itself features a 4-speaker sound system that is perfect in your living room or out at intimate live performances. But if you really need to turn up the volume, you can plug straight into the PA Mixer at the venue.
The FP-90 features bluetooth connectivity so that you can connect your electronic devices via the Bluetooth wireless technology. This means that you can sync to a wide range of musical apps for education and play along with audio from your apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Authentic grand piano touch from the PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard, which combines wood and molded materials for great feel and lasting durability
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Four speakers provide powerful and rich sound that’s ideal for intimate live performances
- Premium selection of electric piano, strings, organ, and synth sounds, along with 30 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits for live performance
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth wireless technology and play along with audio from your apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Enhance performances with rhythm accompaniments from Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app
- Flat, portable cabinet in black or white finishes
- Optional KSC-90 stand and KPD-90 pedal provide an elegant integrated look for home use
- Compatible with DP-10 Damper pedal (included) or RPU-3 Triple Pedal (optional)
- Key Size
- Full Size
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable