Roland FP10 Piano Bundle With Headphones, Stand and Bench
10+ IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 28th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 479 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Included in this Bundle:
- 1 x Roland FP-10 Portable Digital Piano in Black
- 1 x Behringer HPM1000 Headphones
- 1 x TourTech Heavy-Duty Double X Keyboard Stand in Black
- 1 x TOURTECH TTBE-KA60 X Style double braced Keyboard Throne
You don’t have to suffer through badly-made keyboards just because you’re a beginner. The Roland FP-10 delivers everything you need at this early stage of your keys career.
Designed with authentic feel and packed full of player-friendly features, the FP-10 is a joy to get your fingertips moving.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-key hammer-action format in a compact cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface for connecting to Garageband, computers, DAW software
- Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app lets you conveniently select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side-by-side in the same octave ranges
- Optional matching stand (KSCFP10) gives a classic piano look
A standard 88-note keyboard is the best place to start for those of you with aspirations of playing the piano. Become accustomed to the full layout and expressive control that comes with it. The PHA-4 keyboard offers subtle dynamics and replicates real hammer-weighted, ivory key action.
This is a truly authentic playing experience in a slim line format, great for moving around the house. You can’t get the same flexibility from a cabinet digital piano.
The FP-10 is founded on Roland’s SuperNATURAL sound engine. Packed into the keyboard are authentic piano tones that feel expressive and responsive to your touch. Access organ, electric piano and string sounds to experiment with a wide range of musical styles.
Listen to your playing through powerful built-in speakers or headphones. Bluetooth connectivity provides wire-free connection from your mobile or tablet, so you can hit play on Spotify and jam along. Connect to a digital audio workstation via MIDI so you can record and lay down some piano tracks.
Roland are here to aid you in your keys journey. The FP-10 also features an in-built metronome and Twin Piano Mode - letting your teacher sit side-by-side with you and play in the same key range.
Tourtech TTBE-KA10 X-Style Keyboard Throne
This adjustable keyboard bench from Tourtech offers incredible value for money and comfort for any keyboard or piano player.
Good piano playing is much easier when you're comfortably seated. This adjustable piano stool from Tourtech means you can get the best height for playing no matter what. In a stylish matt black, it's great for both home use and live performances.
The ideal height is one which both allows your elbow and upper arm to fall freely from your shoulder, and allows your forearm to be parallel to the floor. Theres a whole list of factors that can affect the way you sit; your height, the piano's size and even how tired your muscles are. Sitting at the wrong height will affect your posture which can cause tiredness and muscle strain which will end up spoiling your practice time and your enjoyment of playing piano.
With an adjustable height of between 49 and 53 cm you can get the right height quickly and easily. Spend longer playing and less time finding cushions.
- Keyboard bench with "X" folding legs
- Height adjustable in 3 positions with safety lock-screw: 19.3, 20 & 21 in. / 49, 51 & 53 cm
- Seat dimensions: L 16.93 in.(43 cm) x W 12.60 in. (32 cm)W
- Weight: 7 lbs / 3.2 Kg
- Max static load capacity: 330.69lb / 150kg Colour: Black
- Black Matte
- Key Action
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable