Casio Celviano AP260 SMALL HOME Digital Piano in Black
Casio's Celviano Range of pianos offer top of the line performance in both tone and playability; bridging the gap so that you get the true performance of an acoustic grand piano with the benefits that a digital piano can bring.
Not only that, but the Celviano Range has been designed with the style and elegance that you expect from a piano, and like a good piece of furniture, it will look fantastic in your living room or musical space.
The Celviano Digital Grand Pianos feature a new Tri-Sensor springless scaled hammer action, so that you have full control over dynamics and it will pick up every nuance of your performance. This is coupled with Casios excellent 4 layer stereo grand piano sound which offers a natural and expressive tone, fully reacting to the sensitivity of the keys being pressed.
The AP260 is the entry model to the Celviano Range. It features all of the fantastic qualities of the Celviano Series without having to pay extra for the features you won't use. It has dual 8Watt speakers, designed for small to medium spaces, and is an excellent choice for the home environment.
All built-in tones in the Celviano Pianos are created using AiR (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) Technology. The AiR processor utilizes grand piano samples recorded at four dynamics sampling to deliver grand piano sounds with long natural decays and remarkable expression.
AiR tones also feature the subtleties that form a piano's sound, including hammer response and something called natural string resonance which recreates the sound of the sympathetic strings when the damper pedal is raised. This gives the piano sounds it's classic rich tone and resonance.
Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
If you're familiar with the feel of a real acoustic piano, you'll be pleased to hear that the Celviano Digital Pianos have a spring-less hammer system that feels similar to an acoustic grand. Simulated Ebony and Ivory Keys and a naturally firm touch is graded with the lower notes feeling a little heavier than the higher notes, Just like the real thing.
In addition to the instrument's range of 18 realistic piano tones and digital effects, the Celviano has a "concert play" function, featuring 10 orchestral pieces and a built in library of 60 songs that you can play along to. You're able to practice at slow tempos and a full orchestra will encourage you to keep going, even when you make mistakes. Then, when you're ready you can perform at full tempo to your friends, and enjoy the feeling of playing along with other instruments. You get all the sheet music for the 10 orchestral pieces bundled with the instrument.
- Built-in Songs: 10 (Concert Play), 60 (Music Library)
- Weight ( with stand) : 39.5kg
- Accessories: AC Adaptor, Score Book, Music Stand
- Size W x D x H ( with stand): 1,377 x 432 x 840 mm
- Other Functions and Features: GRAND PIANO Buttons (Modern, Classic), ELEC PIANO Button, Selectable Temperament Octave Shift, Operation Lock, Slide-type Keyboard Cover
- Key Transpose: L25 steps (–12/+12 semitones)
- Sound - Source Multi Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Polyphony (maximum): 128
- Tuning Control: A4=440Hz ±99 cent
- MIDI Enabled
- Metronome: 0,2,3,4,5,6 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
Function Part ON/OFF
Part Right Hand, Left Hand
- Duet Mode
- 3 pedals (damper/soft/sostenuto)
- 2 Headphone inputs (stereo standard, matched output)
- USB compatibility
- 2 x 12cm, 8W Speakers
- 88 Simulated Ebony and Ivory keys
- Action Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Touch Response 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Recorder (Song Memory): 2 tracks, 1 song, app’ 5,000 notes
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- 18 built-in tones: Grand Piano (Modern, Classic, Variation), Elec Piano, FM E. Piano, 60‘s E. Piano, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Pipe Organ Jazz Organ, Elec Organ 1 & 2, Strings 1 & 2, Bass 1 & 2
- Resonance (Preset Hammer and Damper)