Alesis VI49 USB Controller Keyboard - 49 KeysAdvanced USB/MIDI Keyboard controller with pads and rotary controls
The Alesis VI49 controller keyboard is versatile, stage ready, and perfect for live performance or studio use. Featuring velocity sensitive keys, and 16 lit pads readily available, the VI49 packs a lot of controlling power into a relatively small amount of space.
With the VI49's performance capabilities, you get even more value out of the Alesis VI controllers, which are already priced temptingly. Get yours now and start making music!
Alesis VI49 Keyboard Controller Key Features
- 49 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 multi-color RGB backlit pads respond to both velocity and pressure
- Designed for hands-on control of your DAW as well as plug-ins and instruments
- 12 assignable knobs, 36 assignable buttons
- Pitch & Mod wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback; LCD screen and illuminated buttons/knobs
- Single USB cable provides both power and MIDI data
- Includes Ableton™ Live Lite Alesis Edition & MIDI editor software
Here's what Alesis say about the VI series controller keyboards
Introducing the new V Series and VI Series of full-size keyboard/pad controllers. The step-up VI Series provides increased control for the keyboard performer. Both series include a Software Preset/Parameter utility that makes setup a snap.
The new Alesis V Series (V61, V49, V25) combine velocity-sensitive keys with eight drum/trigger pads, allowing virtual instruments to be played with dynamic expression. Cool blue LEDs illuminate the pads—as well as the four assignable knobs and buttons—for positive visibility. Assignments may be made quickly via the MIDI Learn feature. Octave shift keys provide access to the entire note range. A single USB cable provides both a power and data connection to nearly any computer.
The VI Series (VI61, VI49, VI25) add semi-weighted keys and aftertouch. The pad count has been increased to 16, with multi-color illumination. This layout provides intensive command over the clip trigger workflow of top DAW and compositional software. The internal clock offers drum roll, tempo, and sync capabilities. An optional power supply and a standard MIDI output allow for stand-alone use.
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 24 April 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery