The Alesis V25 controller keyboard is compact, versatile, stage ready, and perfect for live performance or studio use. Featuring velocity sensitive keys, and with 8 pads readily available, the V25 packs a lot of controlling power into a relatively small amount of space.
With the V25's performance capabilities, you get even more value out of the Alesis V controllers, which are already priced temptingly. Get yours now and start making music!
Alesis V25 Keyboard Controller Key Features
- 25 full-sized, square-front keys
- 8 LED backlit pads respond to both velocity and pressure
- Perfect for controlling plug-ins and virtual instruments
- 4 assignable knobs; 4 assignable buttons
- Pitch & Mod wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback via illuminated buttons/knobs
- Single USB cable provides both power and MIDI data
- Includes Ableton™ Live Lite Alesis Edition & MIDI editor software
Here's what Alesis say about the V series controller keyboards
Introducing the new V Series of full-size keyboard/pad controllers. The V series controllers include a Software Preset/Parameter utility that makes setup a snap.
The new Alesis V Series (V61, V49, V25) combine velocity-sensitive keys with eight drum/trigger pads, allowing virtual instruments to be played with dynamic expression. Cool blue LEDs illuminate the pads—as well as the four assignable knobs and buttons—for positive visibility. Assignments may be made quickly via the MIDI Learn feature. Octave shift keys provide access to the entire note range. A single USB cable provides both a power and data connection to nearly any computer.
An optional power supply and a standard MIDI output allow for stand-alone use.