Roland KC-400 Keyboard Amplifier
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 15th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 525 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honoured KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
Packed with many new design features, the KC-400 updates the previous-generation KC-350, a long-time players’ favourite. The power has been increased to 150 watts, and the two-way speaker system features a newly designed 12-inch custom woofer for improved sound quality. In addition, the power section has been completely redesigned for better stability, enhanced bass reproduction, and reduced weight. With the KC-400’s built-in mixer, you’re able to connect a variety of stereo keyboards and instruments, plus an XLR vocal mic. And via the Stereo Link function, you can easily chain a second KC-400 for more inputs and true stereo amplification on stage.
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 150 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-400 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Rated Power Output: 150 W
- Speakers: 30 cm (12 inches) Woofer x 1, Horn Tweeter x 1
- Controls: Shape button, power switch, [CH1] MIC/LINE knob, [CH2] LINE knob, [CH3] LINE knob, [CH4] LINE knob, OUTPUT SEL knob, [PHONES] VOLUME knob, [EQUALIZER] LOW knob, MIDDLE knob, HIGH knob, MASTER knob
- Indicator: Power
- CH1 (BALANCED) jack: XLR type
- CH1 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH2 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH3 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type
- AUX IN (STEREO) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- SUB OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- STEREO LINK (IN, OUT) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch TRS phone type (mono signal output)
- Wattage Range
- 100W +
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Philip Stavrinou28th Mar 2022
Matthew Tucker21st Feb 2021
Mr David Todd17th Aug 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable