Behringer KXD15 600-Watt 4-Channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 15th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 349 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What Behringer say:
The amazingly-powerful ULTRATONE KXD15 excels as an extraordinarily versatile keyboard and drum amplifier, as well as a high-quality 4-channel Public Address (PA) system, with a world-class, 15" TURBOSOUND Speaker in one compact and easy-to-transport package. Specialising in rich, accurate tone and professional features, such as a studio-grade KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, true bi-amplifier design, and our FBQ 7-band graphic EQ, this 600-Watt workhorse will bring out the best in your instruments and vocals gig after gig.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to
With its 600 ultra-clean Watts of digital output, delivered through separately-powered drivers via a true bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker, the KXD15 delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. You will notice that most competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which not only inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum, but most importantly impact the drivers’ performance. BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile, driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
- Bi-amped 600-Watt 4-channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
- True bi-amping amplifier design delivers dedicated power for LF and HF drivers
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and light weight
- World-famous, British engineered 15'' Turbosound speaker and 1'' driver
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level, Master Volume, Phones level and Shape switch
- Link in- and outputs allow combining two KXD-amps for true stereo operation
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- AUX input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output?perfect for quiet practicing
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable