The Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL3Q is a premium instrument, with gorgeous aesthetics and a raft of high-spec hardware appointments. Boasting a neck-through-body construction, compound radius fretboard, a versatile Seymour Duncan pickup set and Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo, this guitar is built purely for performance.
The Soloist SL3Q features a Mahogany body; a deep and rich-sounding tonewood that will give heavy riffs all of the low-end grunt they’d ever require. Adorned with a stunning Quilted Maple top, this beautiful instrument will catch the eager eyes of anyone in your audience!
Paired with a 1-piece Maple neck, this bright-sounding material will help to deliver some top-end snap and definition, giving notes a fast attack and amazing projection in heavy mixes. Reinforced with Graphite, this neck will remain stable even in differing temperatures and conditions, meaning that you won't have to tinker with your setup very often at all.
A compound radius fingerboard is another notable feature of this instrument. Rounded at the lower end of the neck to make chords easier to fret, the fingerboard flattens out in the higher register to make shredding a breeze! This also helps to prevent notes from fretting out when performing string bends, making it a very ergonomic design.
With a neck-through construction, this guitar has a truly elegant feel and look. But the perks aren't purely aesthetic, as with a neck-through design, you can expect improved sustain and warmer lows.
Electronics & Hardware
The Jackson Soloist SL3Q is powered by a triple threat of Seymour Duncan pickups. The Distortion bridge humbucker is capable of handling high doses of gain, whilst the middle and neck Custom Flat Strat single-coils offer luscious tones with clean settings. With a five-way switch, you can manipulate your sound with a variety of pickup combinations, making this a highly-versatile instrument.
A double-locking Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo will keep this guitar in tune incredibly well, no matter how extreme your divebombs might be. And with a recessed design, you can perform crazy flutters and over-the-top raised squealies; perfect for chaotic-sounding effects!
- Body Style: Soloist™
- Body Material: Mahogany with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil (Middle) Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Inner Coil of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck and Bridge Outer Coil, Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges