Here’s what Jackson says about the Pro Series CD24:
Jackson's most iconic shape is re-imagined in the Jackson Pro Series, with player-centric features and modern design elements to meet and exceed the demands of today’s most discerning players.
The Pro Series CD24 is loaded with premium features, including an offset V-shape body crafted out of mahogany, one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, and a newly-designed scalloped shredder’s heel to allow for comfortable access to the upper frets.
Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid ghostfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing — more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
This sleek turbojet axe comes equipped with two direct-mounted Seymour Duncan® pickups — a JB in the bridge and a '59 in the neck — for one of the most popular and incredibly versatile combinations on the market, providing searing heavy tones as well as smooth clear tones.
Dive-bomb or flutter at will with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
The Pro CD24 also features single volume and tone controls, a three-way blade switch, sealed die-cast tuners, Dunlop® strap buttons and Jackson’s pointed 6-in-line headstock. Supercharge your sound, style and playability with the Pro CD24.
- Body Style: CD
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Ghostfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knob: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges