The JS32-7Q JS Series seven-string features an arch-top basswood body with a dazzling quilt maple top, bolt-on maple neck, 16"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays, 26.5" scale length, stylish fingerboard and headstock binding, dual high-output Jackson seven-string humbucking pickups, single volume and tone controls, direct-mount Jackson HT-7 hard-tail bridge, and die-cast tuners.
Jackson High Output Pickups
Painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain. If you want to play heavy metal and hard rock you need a guitar with good output for blistering solo’s and full deep chords. The Jackson pickups fitted in this model are ideal for clean and dirty sounds.
Once strings are stretched and tuned, JS double-locking tremolo bridges lock them down tight for total stability that withstands even the deepest, most swooping trem-arm dives. Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and compensate string-through bridges provide rock solid sustain and stability.
- Model Name: JS32-7Q Dinky™, Rosewood Fingerboard, Fixed Bridge, Bound Neck/Headstock, Natural
- Model Number: 2910112558
- Series: JS
- Color: Natural
- Body Material: Basswood with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.790", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Head Stock Binding: White
- Headstock: Jackson® AT (3-Over/4-Under)
- Neck Plate: Recessed Ferrules (No Neck Plate)
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output 7 String Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output 7-String Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® HT7 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast