Jackson Concept Series Rhoads RR24 HS Electric Guitar in White with Black Pinstripes
Includes Jackson® Foam Core Case.
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 18th Aug 2022. Item may be on display, more due on Fri 17th Mar 2023.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1649 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
The Jackson Rhoads model was first commissioned by the legendary Randy Rhoads, then-guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne. Its first inception was the Concorde, which had a larger asymmetrical V shape body. Since then, it has been streamlined and sharpened to the point of super metal aggressiveness!
The Concept Series Rhoads RR24 HS continues to evolve the metal legacy pioneered by Randy Rhoads, with a refined offset and angular design infused with aggressive tone and effortless playability. Featuring an Alder body and neck-through body construction, the RR24 HS is ergonomic and comfortable with incredible access to the upper frets. The three piece Maple neck is reinforced with Carbon Fibre rods, enhancing its stability and protecting it against shifts in temperature and humidity. The ultra-fast 12”-16” compound radius Ebony fingerboard is a shredder's dream! Chords and riffs near the nut feel effortless, while string bends higher up the neck are smooth and sleek without fretting out.
The RR24 HS is equipped with a Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 in the bridge position, and a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails® SHR-1N in the neck. The result is a high-output, aggressive tone that is rich in harmonics and mid-range thump, perfect for insane metal riffage! A single volume and tone control keeps things simple whilst allowing you to tweak your tone to taste. A Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo system paired with a set of Gotoh® sealed die-cast tuners ensure optimal tuning stability even through the most extreme pitch changes.
- 12"-16" Compound Radius Fingerboard - The fingerboard is rounder near the nut for effortless chord work, and flatter as you go higher up the neck for super smooth lead lines.
- Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4/Hot Rails® SHR-1N Pickups - High on output and high on tone! The enhanced mid-range presence is perfect for high gain metal tones with plenty of attitude!
- Luminlay® Side Dot Inlays - An absolute game changer! These glow-in-the-dark markers on the side of the neck allow you to find your place with ease when playing in dark environments.
- Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo - Dive bomb to your heart's content whilst staying perfectly in tune every time!
- Jackson® Foam Core Case - Protect your prized possession when it's time to leave the house and hit the road!
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin w/Luminlay® Side Dots
- Joint: Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Finish: Gloss Colour Matched
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop® Dual-Locking
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hot Rails® Strat® SHR-1N
- Controls: Volume, Tone - 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Jackson® Foam Core Case
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable