IK’s iLoud Micro Monitors stunned an industry. Producers and engineers at every level marveled at the performance coming from such a small setup, so IK challenged our team to push its concept even further - to design a new compact speaker to rival 5”, 6” and even 8” monitors.
The result is iLoud MTM, and it changes everything about the sound, accuracy and convenience of reference monitors in today’s modern studio.
Once you hear iLoud MTM, you’ll find it hard to ever go back to traditional big-box speakers.
T-RackS Metering Suite Included
IK Multimedia is now offering its acclaimed T-RackS Metering Suite for free for registered users of iLoud Micro Monitors or iLoud MTM monitors. The T-RackS Metering Suite offers you a full range of metering tools to help you get your tracks sounding perfect. If you're an existing user you'll find a serial code in your User Area on the IK website and if you're a new user you'll receive an email with instructions upon product registration.
- Ultra-flat frequency response
- Phase-coherent sound
- Extended, controlled low end
- Superior sound at short distances
- Perfect for desks and small spaces
- ARC self-calibration adjusts to any room
- DSP-controlled for superior performance
- 100W RMS total power per speaker
- 40 Hz to 24 kHz frequency response
- 0° - 20° tilting stand for ideal positioning
Reference-class, ultra-linear response
The first job of any studio monitor is to deliver accurate, uncolored sound so you can trust your mixing decisions will translate across multiple playback systems. iLoud MTM uses the most advanced DSP techniques to provide total control over the speakers’ performance, delivering results simply not obtainable with traditional analog designs.
Highs are neutral and defined, mids are clear and balanced, and lows are as balanced as ever. You can mix for hours with no ear fatigue, and the work you create will translate better than ever. And of course it’s loud, with 100W RMS total power per speaker and 103dB SPL maximum sound pressure, delivering the proven volume the iLoud brand is known for.
Extended low-end to rival larger systems
iLoud Micro Monitor wowed the world with the bass performance it delivered from a 3” speaker that “defied physics”. But iLoud MTM offers even more, with even bass response down to an astonishing 40Hz ideal for modern music styles.
iLoud MTM debuts IK’s new patent-pending Physical Response Linearization (PRL™) system, that uses a precise model of the enclosure’s design, construction and materials, combined with electro-mechanical measurements of the real units, to correct the system’s performance in real time. The result is a stunningly “firm,” balanced and defined low end, to surpass the sound of speakers even twice iLoud MTM’s size.
Deep bass is solid and firm - you won’t believe sound like this comes from a monitor so small.
Adjust your angle in any situation
It’s often overlooked – your studio monitors’ tweeters need to point at your ears. This is even more critical in modern studios where more and more musicians are using them at very close distances, like on a desktop beside their laptop or computer screen.
iLoud MTM includes a tilting mount that not only helps isolate it, but also angles from 0° to 20° for correct positioning in a wide range of setups. That’s higher than most other “tilting” monitors that too often can’t actually reach the needed angle for a desktop or other close-listening setup.
- MTM design for accurate sound focus and superior sound dispersion
- 2 x 3.5” high performance woofers + 1” back-chamber loaded tweeter
- 100W 2-way bi-amped speaker with class D amplifiers
- 103dB max SPL @1 m
- 40 Hz - 24 kHz frequency response
- Coherent phase response within +/- 15° from 200 Hz to 24 kHz
- ¼” / XLR Combo input, -10dBv or +4dBu selectable sensitivity
- EQ controls: LF extension, LF boost/cut, HF boost/cut
- Automatic environment calibration with included ARC™ measurement microphone
- Compact dimensions for easy positioning even in the smallest place
- Multiple positioning with included 20° tiltable insulation base, horizontal base, and built-in mic stand thread