Part of Ibanez' FR Series, this is another sleek, streamlined piece of guitar engineering. It may be simple, but it still delivers in every single department.
The backbone of the guitar comes in the shape of a bevel cut nyatoh body. This manages to project a rich tone, remaining comfortable to use - even during extended practice sessions and performances. It's paired with a roasted maple Wizard III neck. This provides enhanced fingerboard performance, allowing you to move quickly yet accurately across it. You'll ultimately find the same great level of playability you've come to expect from Ibanez.
Bare Knuckle Pickups
This guitar is equipped with a pair of Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups. These are hand-wound here in the UK. With one each in the neck and bridge positions, both feature an accelerated bass response (built for quick, staccato riffs), alongside an articulate high-end and precise mids. Using the coil-tap switch, you'll be able to apply even more tonal tweaking to both of the pickups.
- Neck: Wizard III / Roasted Maple
- Body: Nyatoh
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro / Black Block Inlay
- Number of Frets: 24
- Bridge: Mono-Rail Bridge
- String Space: 10.8mm
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) Neck Pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) Bridge Pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory Tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- String Gauge: 0.10/0.13/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Gotoh MG-T Locking Machine Heads
- Luminescent Side Dot Inlay
- Coil-Tap Switch