The Ibanez Archtop range is known for bringing the semi-hollow jazz-style guitar to the masses with their own unique take on the category. Offering excellent resonance, warm tones and comfortable playability, the 2018 selection is no exception!
Boasting a gorgeous quilted ash construction with a dark brown sunburst finish, you'll be spellbound at first sight. Add a mahogany/maple neck, bound ebony fretboard and Ibanez Super 58 pickups to the mix, and you've struck the perfect balance between vintage and contemporary. What's not to love?
- Neck: Set-in Expressionist AG 3pc Mahogany/Maple
- Frets: 22 medium frets
- Body: Quilted Ash top/back/sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony w/ Acrylic block inlay
- Dimensions: Max body thickness: 3 5/8"/Width at lower bout: 14 1/2"
- Neck pickup: Super 58 (H)
- Bridge pickup: Super 58 (H)
- Bridge: ART-1
- Tailpiece: VT06
- Hardware: Gold