The Ibanez Archtop range is known for bringing the semi-hollow jazz-style guitar to the masses with their own unique take on the category. Offering excellent resonance, warm tones and comfortable playability, the 2018 selection is no exception!
Boasting a gorgeous flamed maple and spruce construction with violin matte finish, you'll be spellbound at first sight. Add a contrasting pickguard and saddle, mahogany/maple neck, bound ebony fretboard and Ibanez Magic Touch mini pickups to the mix, and you've struck the perfect balance between vintage and contemporary. What's not to love?
- Neck: Set-in AFC 3pc Maple/Mahogany
- Frets: 20 medium frets
- Body: Spruce top/Flamed Maple back & sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony w/ Acrylic off-set block inlay
- Strings: Flatwound
- Max body thickness: 3 5/8"/Width at lower bout: 15 3/4"
- Neck pickup: Magic Touch-Mini (H)
- Bridge pickup: Magic Touch-Mini (H)
- Bridge: Ebony / Compensated Ebony saddle
- Tailpiece: VT14 w/ AFC wood cover
- Hardware: Gold