It's time to get retro with the Gretsch G5700 Lap Steel! Its unmistakably exotic, rich tones will transport you straight to that sunny beach in Hawaii! Crafted out of mahogany the Mainliner has a bright white fretboard for that crystal clear visual reference so crucial for a lap steel. Its One Dynasonic single coil pickup gives out a crisp, detailed sound and is controlled by the well situated tone and volume controls. Now all you need is a cocktail and the pacific to complete the perfect paradise!
Here's what Gretsch say about the Gretsch G5700 Lap Steel Guitar
A smooth, yet sonic blast from the past. The Lap Steel reproduces the unmistakable rich tones of an electric Hawaiian guitar. Measuring 33-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 1-3/4", this tobacco sunburst beauty features a chrome single coil pickup and volume and tone controls.
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Number of Frets: 28
- Position Inlays: Circle, Triangle, Square and Diamond
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 22.5" (572 mm)
- Pickup Configuration: Single Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch® Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Chrome-Plated Cast Zinc
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear
- Unique Features: Circle, Triangle, Square and Diamond Position Markers, Silver Plastic Deco Control Plate