Here's What Jackson Say About the Dinky Minion JS1X:
Get giant sound in a small package - at a steal!
Featuring a 2/3-scale (22.5”), the JS Series Dinky™ Minion JS1X is ideal for little shredders or grownup road dogs who need an easy-traveling instrument jam-packed with the features they love.
The Dinky Minion JS1X has a poplar body, speedy bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods and a 12” radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays.
Other features include a rear-angled headstock for evenly distributed tension (reducing playing fatigue), sculpted heel for easy upper register playing, dual Jackson high output humbucking pickups with three-way blade switching, a stringthrough-body hardtail bridge and black hardware.
The Dinky Minion JS1X is available in several super rad colors — Gloss Black, Neon Green, Neon Orange, Neon Pink and Pavo Purple.
- Series: JS
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 22.5” (572 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge),
- Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black