The Vintera Road Worn series offers a slice of famous Fender relic finishing at a far more tempting price, complete with top-of-the-line build quality and tone in glorious '60s style.
We all want our Fender guitar to age like a real vintage instrument. In the Road Worn Vintera's case, it will! It's covered in a nitrocellulose lacquer to allow the paint to wear in beautifully over years of playing.
The Road Worn harks back to the early days of Fender design, boasting a curved 7.25-inch radius fretboard and smooth sixties “C”-shape neck, which provides a well balanced depth for all types of playing techniques. The pau ferro fretboard and maple neck wood combo feels great with vintage tall frets under your fingers.
The Vintera Road Worn Strat boasts a trio of spicy Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot pickups, able to handle increasingly crunchier tones than their '50s counterparts. Plug into a spectrum of amp sounds for loads of harmonics with a full range frequency spectrum to fill out your sound. Ideal for blues and rock – especially when applied to rich clean or edge of breakup tones.
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Colour: Firemist Gold or Lake Placid Blue
- Neck Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style ‘60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style ‘60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style ‘60s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)