The Vintera Road Worn series offers a slice of famous Fender relic finishing at a far more tempting price, complete with top-of-the-line build quality and tone in glorious '50s style.
We all want our Fender guitar to age like a real vintage instrument. In the Road Worn Vintera's case, it will! It's covered in a nitrocellulose lacquer to allow the paint to wear in beautifully over years of playing.
The Road Worn harks back to the early days of Fender design, boasting a curved 7.25-inch radius fretboard and prominent “V”-shape neck, perfect for big bends and a thumb-over-fingerboard technique. The maple fretboard and neck wood combo feels great with vintage tall frets under your fingers.
The Vintera Road Worn Strat boasts a trio of spicy Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot pickups. Plugged into a clean or edge-of-breakup amp, you'll get dynamic harmonics in the bucketload with a full range frequency spectrum to fill out your sound. Ideal for blues and rock – especially when applied to rich clean tones.
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Colour: Surf Green or Fiesta Red
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vint age-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)