Alesis Strike Amp 8 Drum Amplifier
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 267 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
At its core, the Strike Amp 8 is a lightweight, portable (yet durable) 2000-watt powered drum amplifier. It's the perfect sonic companion for your electronic drum kit.
With the aforementioned 2000-watts of bi-amplified power - which is augmented by high-performance transducers - your drums will sound big enough (and clear enough) for any kind of practice space or performance venue. A low-frequency, 8-inch driver brings additional force and punch to your kick drum, while a high-frequency compression driver ensures a snappier snare and brighter cymbals.
Versatility & Variety
You can set the Strike Amp 8 up in an instant - positioning it either vertically, or tilting it back slightly in the same way you would with a traditional stage monitor. You can even mount it on a pole too. With the XLR output, you can hook your amp up to another Strike Amp 8 for an even more developed sound. This tone can then be shaped and moulded using the onboard Contour EQ control. Your ideal drum sound is just a few tweaks away!
- A smart ground-lift switch removes unwanted noise.
- Use a contour EQ switch to shape your ideal sound.
- Flexible and lightweight tilt-back design can also be mounted on a pole.
- Use the XLR output to connect your Strike Amp 8 to another one, or send your sound to an alternative input device.
- XLR/TRS combo inputs feature a dedicated clip indicator and volume controls.
- A meticulously voiced 8-inch woofer, combined with a high frequency compression driver projects your sound with unmatched response and accuracy without colouration.
- Punch, power, clarity and plenty of headroom thanks to 2000 watts of peak power.
- Weight: 20.2lb/9.2kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.1" x 10.1" x 9.6"
- Mounting: Standard 36mm Pole Socket
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal Design - Injection-Moulded Polypropylene Enclosure with Perforated Steel Grille
- Power: Connection (IEC), Input Voltage (100V~. 110-120V~. 220-240V~; 50/60Hz - Switchable), Fuse (100-120V T10AL AC250V, 220-240V T5AL AC250V)
- Protection: Electronic Clip, Thermal & Transducer Overdrive
- Indicators: Power LED (Rear Panel), Clip Limiter LED
- Connectors: x2 XLR/TRS 1/4" (6.35mm) Combo Inputs, x1 XLR Link Output, x1 IEC Power Cable Input
- Equalisation: Contour Switch (with a Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost)
- Horn Coverage: 90 Degree Horizontal x 60 Degree Vertical (Nominal)
- Frequency Range: 52Hz - 22kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 62Hz - 20kHz (+3dB)
- Max SPL: 129dB (Peak), 126dB (Continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1m)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Drivers: Low-Frequency - 8.0” (203mm) driver, 2.5” (65mm) High-Temperature Voice Coil, High-Frequency - 1.4” (35mm) Neodymium Driver with Precision Waveguide
- Output Power: 2000W (Peak, 1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000W (Continuous RMS, 650 LF + 350 HF)
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer11th May 2022
Mr Stewart Dickson6th Apr 2021
Trusted Customer13th Mar 2021
Mr Brian Reilly4th Mar 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+