Don't forget your mic cable! Check out the related items below and make sure you add a mic cable so you can use your pedal straight away!
The TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT is a live vocalist's best friend! Plug your mic in and enjoy high quality compression, de-essing and EQ, automatic pitch correction and anti feedback control take your vocal from "just another pub singer" to the kind of quality you would expect on a professional stage with a good sound engineer.
The best thing is it is all automatic. You don't have to worry about your "Q" or setting your threshold. The VoiceTone Correct XT has dynamic compression, de-essing and EQ so you can just set and forget and enjoy the gig.
Here's what TC Helicon say about the VoiceTone Correct XT
Smooth, pro vocal tone with the security of active anti-feedback is yours with Correct XT. Match that with TC-Helicon's natural auto-chromatic pitch correction, it's like having a live sound engineer and a vocal coach at every gig.
- Studio-grade compression, de-ess and adaptive Shape EQ to brighten and smooth vocals
- Effortless auto chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune.
- Automatic anti-feedback seeks and destroys feedback.
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone pedals.
TC-Helicon's adaptive tone technology intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance that fits in the mix. Best of all it's easy - just set and forget. The adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and clean up noise.
Feedback is a reality for the contemporary vocalist. Unlike other anti-feedback technology, VoiceTone Correct XT doesn't require any pre-calibration in a quiet room before your gig - who has time for that anyways? Once again it's set and forget - protecting everyone's ears.
Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction
The auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing more in tune, much like a metronome helps for playing in time. It's like singing with a singer who has perfect pitch. This lets you know when you're out of tune and you naturally decide to correct yourself, or not.
All new Mic Control feature
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into VoiceTone Correct XT. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone's thumb switch to turn pitch correction on off right from your vocal mic. Picture having the freedom to kick-in a little pitch help when you need it.
- Shape, Dynamics & Pitch controls
- Adaptive on/off buttons
- Anti-Feedback, gate, and warmth on/off buttons
- Gain reduction and pitch meters
- Mic Control of pitch correction
- Height: 5.25 inches (132 mm)
- Width: 5 inches (130 mm)
- Depth: 1.5 inches (41 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
- Die cast steel and anodized extruded aluminum
- Ultra bright LEDs
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12dB: headroom -56dBu to -10dBu
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4", input imp. 1MOhm
- Instrument In Sensitivity: +15dBu @ 0dBFS
- EIN: -126dBu @ max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level: +2 dBu @ 0dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4" phone jack
- Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 Ohm
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain >108dB: 20 Hz - 20kHz *A-weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity > 104dB: 20hz - 20kHz*
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain -1.5dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB: (200Hz to 20 kHz)
- Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: >119dB
- Sample Rate :48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD / DA Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <5 W
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32 degrees F to 122 degrees F (0 degrees C to 50 degrees C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 degrees F to 167 degrees F (-30 degrees C to 70 degrees C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Included with VoiceTone Correct XT
- USB: (for connection to VoiceSupport application)
- Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year