Possibly the most reliable Digital Wireless system we have come across in recent years, the Audio Technica Stompbox Digital Wireless System really does pull out all the stops when it comes to mixing quality with affordability.
This pedalboard-mounted wireless system allows you to streamline signal flow, reduces stage clutter and provides an A/B switcher for multiple signal/amp options. Working in the 2.4 GHz range, the Stompbox wireless works perfectly both in the UK and Internationally. Plus it's high frequency band will mean that your signal is clear and safe from TV interference.
With a pristine 24 bit wireless operation you can be assured of the ultimate crystal clear sound. How about using the pedal board receiver with footswitch to toggle between outputs with the flick of your foot making it a simple, quick process when you need to change amps!
Brilliantly professional yet surprisingly easy to use! Check out the Audio Technica Stompbox Digital Wireless System.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound
- quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Two switched TRS balanced 1/4” output jacks
- Output mode selector and foot switch to toggle between outputs or mute/unmute Output A without muting Output B (e.g., for use with tuner)
- Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack transmitters
- Transmitter battery level display on receiver
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- State-of-the-art digital receiver housed in a strong, metal, stompbox-style body for reliable performance and pedal board mounting
- Included Velcro
- strips for adding receiver to effects pedal board
- Universal (center + or -) 9V–12V DC input
Here's what Audio Technica say about the Audio Technica Stompbox Digital Wireless System
Audio-Technica’s System 10 Stompbox digital high-fidelity guitar wireless system combines the advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality of other System 10 configurations with unique functionality for guitarists, bassists and other instrumentalists.
Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 Stompbox offers a rugged, metal, pedal board-mountable receiver with foot switch, two swit ched TRS balanced 1/4” outputs and an output mode selector. With the tap of a foot, musicians can toggle between outputs (e.g., for switching amps) or mute and unmute one output without muting the other (e.g., for convenient tuning). And a single receiver can be paired with up to eight UniPak body-pack transmitters, allowing users to easily switch between instruments without having to move a body-pack from one instrument to the next. System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication.
Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity. Each Stompbox system includes an AT W-R1500 stompbox receiver, an AT W-T1001 UniPak body-pack transmitter with an AT-GcW guitar cable, and Velcro strips for adding receiver to an effects pedal board. The AT W-R1500 is a digital receiver with sturdy, metal body construction, easy-to-read digital ID, transmitter battery level displays, and AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.