Heritage Standard Collection H-535 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar in Trans Cherry
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2999 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Heritage H-535 is a true sonic workhorse. The combination of a powerful dual-humbucking pickup configuration and a semi-hollow construction makes this timeless-looking guitar a flexible tone machine adaptable for practically any genre of music.
Crafted using traditional equipment and luthier methods in the legendary 225 Parson Street factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan — where some of the world's most coveted vintage guitars were built — this high-quality instrument continues a beautiful legacy; made for players seeking a versatile axe that exudes iconic "Golden Era" style.
- Semi-Hollow Body — Yields an airy and acoustic-like sound, boosted by the bright-sounding laminated figured Maple tonewoods. Lightweight construction makes it perfect for long sets!
- Solid Maple Centerblock — Enhances sustain and controls unwanted feedback, making the H-535 useable with overdrive and distortion.
- Nitrocellulose Finish — Old-school, hand-sprayed lacquer allows the instrument to breathe; delivering an open and resonant sound. It ages beautifully over time too!
- Hand-Shaped 'Standard' Neck — Provides sublime playability, with the chunky '50s-style profile offering a true "time capsule" feel.
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard — Smooth and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Jescar Medium/Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Precise 'Plek' Process — Heritage uses a 'Plek Station' in its production line. This machine analyses their instruments' fingerboards and makes fine adjustments to the frets to ensure optimal playability.
- Seymour Duncan ‘59 Humbuckers — Versatile, vintage-inspired pickups deliver timeless treble tone at the bridge and warm, full-bodied punch at the neck.
- CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over individual pickup volume and tone.
- Locking Bridge/Tailpiece — Locking design holds down the strings for hassle-free restringing and contributes to the impressive resonance of the instrument.
- Grover Tuners — High-quality machine heads allow for precise pitching and ensure decades of reliable operation.
- TKL Case — Included with the H-535; protects the guitar from knocks on the road!
- Body Material: Laminated Figured Maple (Top & Back) with Maple Centerblock
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Locking Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Case: TKL
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable