Here's What Alpine Say About the MusicSafe Pro
Hearing protection for musicians
As a musician, DJ or sound technician, you often find yourself surrounded by loud music, which means you run a high risk of sustaining hearing damage. Hearing loss has direct consequences for your ability to do your job or enjoy your passion. Properly protecting your hearing is therefore essential during rehearsals, performances and concerts. For professionals in the music industry, Alpine has developed the MusicSafe Pro, the most high-end product in our hearing protection range for musicians.
Three sets of AlpineAcousticFilters™ – Choose your own level of sound attenuation
MusicSafe Pro earplugs are the only universal earplugs in the world that offer three different sets of filters. With the included gold, silver and white music filters, musicians, DJs and sound technicians have the freedom to choose between different levels of sound attenuation for various applications. These filters reduce the music volume to a safe level without compromising the music experience at all. The unique AlpineAcousticFilters™ only attenuate harmful sounds. At the same time, they do not affect the quality of the music and still allow the wearer to communicate with their fellow musicians at a normal level. It is like turning down the volume a few notches. This not only makes MusicSafe Pro invaluable during performances or in the studio, but also during concerts, rehearsals and teaching sessions. You can choose your own level of sound attenuation in any situation.
- Gold filter: average attenuation (SNR) 22 dB
- Silver filter: average attenuation (SNR) 19 dB
- White filter: average attenuation (SNR) 16 dB
Practical, comfortable and durable
MusicSafe Pro earplugs are made of the special AlpineThermoShape™ material, which moulds itself to the wearer’s ears because of their own body heat. This means the earplugs are a perfect fit for the wearer’s ear canal and will always stay in place, which makes them very comfortable to wear. The thermoplastic material is hypoallergenic, which prevents an itchy sensation in or around the ear. MusicSafe Pro earplugs can be used more than one hundred times. They are available in two colours: transparent and black.
With luxury storage case, cleaning spray and carrying cord
Alpine MusicSafe Pro earplugs come with a handy case in which to store the earplugs and filters. The case can easily be attached to a keyring. Every set also comes with a carrying cord that you can attach to the earplugs for when you are not wearing them. You can easily and quickly clean the earplugs with the included Alpine Clean, a disinfecting cleaning spray (5 ml). Cleaning the earplugs regularly will extend their life span.
Unique product specifications
- Prevents hearing damage and tinnitus as a result of exposure to loud music
- With three high-fidelity filter sets: Gold (22 dB), Silver (19 dB) and White (16 dB)
- Features a unique interchangeable filter system: choose your own level of sound attenuation
- Excellent sound quality, 100% sound
- Made from high-tech AlpineThermoShape™ material
- Perfect fit, can be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Includes a storage case, carrying cord, cleaning spray and a spare earplug
- Reusable and easy to put in and take out
- “The #1 Earplug” for music lovers and professionals in more than fifty countries
- Two earplugs and a spare earplug
- Three interchangeable sets of filters (gold, silver & white)
- Luxury storage case
- Alpine carrying cord
- Alpine Clean