TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 Reverb Pedal
More stock due on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 119 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The new Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb covers everything the original did and packs 3 new powerful features.
The revolutionary MASH technology adds the rich and fluid articulation of an expression pedal to your reverb effects in the same compact stompbox that you know.
On top of that, we carefully designed a crystalline Shimmer reverb that you can control with MASH for spine-tingling performance in real-time.
In fact, you can control pretty much any parameter conceivable with MASH. With the TonePrint Editor you can unleash the expressive potential in MASH any way you like. Of course, you can still get all the iconic reverbs and TonePrints that you know from the original.
- Expressive MASH technology
- 8 reverb types including Shimmer
- 3 TonePrint slots
Express Yourself With MASH
MASH reacts to the amount of pressure you put on the switch. The harder you press, the more intense the effect.
For each reverb type, MASH will control a different parameter, letting you express yourself without having to bend down and turn knobs and without a dedicated expression pedal.
For example, you could use MASH to conjure up liquid swells of reverb while keeping both your hands on the guitar, or using the Mod setting you can MASH the amount of chorus on the reverb tail. In the TonePrint Editor, you can assign MASH to control any parameter.
New Algorithm - Shimmer
Go tone hunting in the ethereal realm with the new Shimmer reverb algorithm which lends a mercurial touch to your playing by adding an octave pitch shift to your signal.
This was the most sought after feature among the original Hall Of Fame users so we wanted something that would live up to your wishes.
We used the state-of-the-art polyphonic octave algorithm from our own Sub 'N' Up Octaver to achieve the most hauntingly immaculate shimmering texture.
Using MASH, you can push the effect into self-oscillation intuitively by shifting your weight on the pedal.
Flexibility Is Key
The Hall Of Fame 2 provides 8 different studio quality reverb presets for a wide range of tonal possibilities right out of the box but more are available through the TonePrint Editor.
The pedal also features 2 extra TonePrint slots to give you even more possibilities for using your own custom reverbs or the signature TonePrints by our family of iconic artists.
- Room - In the Room setting, MASH controls the level of the reverb effect. If you turn the level knob all the way down, you can use the MASH switch as a volume pedal for the reverb signal. This means that if you don’t MASH the switch the reverb is inaudible.
- Hall - In the Hall setting, MASH controls the level of the reverb effect. If you turn the level knob all the way down, you can use the MASH switch as a volume pedal for the reverb signal. This means that if you don’t MASH the switch the reverb is inaudible.
- Spring - Set on Spring reverb, MASH controls the level of the reverb effect. If you turn the level knob all the way down, you can use the MASH switch as a volume pedal for the reverb signal. This means that if you don’t MASH the switch the reverb is inaudible.
- Plate - Using the Plate setting, MASH controls the level of the reverb effect. If you turn the level knob all the way down, you can use the MASH switch as a volume pedal for the reverb signal. This means that if you don’t MASH the switch the reverb is inaudible.
- Church - When you go to Church, MASH controls the reverb decay for a maximum of 20 seconds. Once you lift your foot of the switch, the decay parameter will return to the position of the decay knob. Pro tip: Set the decay knob to minimum for a dramatic effect!
- Shimmer - In Shimmer mode, MASH raises the volume of the Shimmer effect, which essentially is sending the Church algorithm through a Sub ‘N’ Up Octaver in a feedback loop. At the same time, MASH controls the reverb decay to a maximum of 13,9 seconds. Finally, it also changes the tone of the Shimmer sound.
- Mod - Using the Mod setting, MASH affects the speed and depth of the reverb modulation provided by our sweet sounding TriChorus algorithm known from the Corona Chorus.
- LoFi - In the LoFi mode, MASH controls reverb decay up to a maximum of 20 seconds. It also manipulates the tone of the reverb.
- TonePrint 1 - The first TonePrint preset is a Shimmer reverb based on the TC Ambient algorithm with an added vibrato effect. MASH controls the modulation depth and the feedback of the Vibrato.
- TonePrint 2 - The second TonePrint takes a Shimmer reverb based on the TC Cathedral algorithm and combines it with a flanger. MASH raises the volume of the Shimmer and the delay of the Flanger.
- TonePrint 3 - The third TonePrint is a Church reverb with Shimmer and a luscious TriChorus. MASH controls the input level of your instrument, acting just like a volume pedal. This means that the signal is only audible when you MASH the switch!
Hall of Fame 2 Reverb's Resume
- MASH Technology
- New Shimmer reverb algorithm with octave pitch shifting
- 8 reverb types and 3 TonePrint slots
- True Bypasss or Buffered Bypass
- Decay, Tone, and Level controls
- Easy battery access
- Small footprint
- High quality components
- Road-ready design
- Stereo In/out
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer26th Dec 2021
Trusted Customer19th Dec 2021
Mr Alun Jones17th Dec 2021
Mr. Gareth Banner27th Nov 2021
Mr Tim Marshall23rd Nov 2021
Trusted Customer21st Nov 2021
Trusted Customer21st Oct 2021
Trusted Customer23rd Jun 2021
Steve Dunn10th May 2021
Trusted Customer22nd Apr 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+