Ibanez Wireless System WS1
More stock due on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 119 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Wireless equipment must be operated within specific frequency ranges otherwise a Programme-making and special events (PMSE) licence is required. For more details please consult the Ofcom website here.
A wireless system is perfect for the guitarist or bassist that wants to be able to plug in and play with no restrictions. No cables, no hassle. Now you strut around stage safe in the knowledge that you won't trip over anything or pull a plug out if you roam too far. Using premium grade electronics, it boasts the quietest noise-floor on the market. With it's unique "cable-tone mode", it will emulate the capacitance and extreme top end roll off of a 10ft cable, creating a sound you may be more familiar with that removes some of those sizzly highs.
Here's what Ibanez say about the WS1 Wireless System
The WS1 is one of the most compact digital wireless systems currently available for electric guitar and bass. This system features a built-in, button-activated “cable-tone mode” which is designed for use with passive pickups and emulates the tonal characteristics of a high-quality, 10 ft. guitar cable. Premium-grade electronic components are used in order to achieve professional-quality sound and a quietest-in-class noise floor. Beyond its superior digital audio quality, the system’s streamlined operation allows players to seamlessly incorporate this unit into their rig without any complicated setups or steep learning curves.
- Simulated Cable Tone - A built-in, button-activated "cable-tone mode" which is designed for use with passive pickups and emulates the tonal characteristics of a high-quality, 10 ft. guitar cable.
- Ultimate Low Noise Floor - One of the biggest issues that players find is the noise floor, especially when playing through high gain pedals or amps. Premium-grade electronic components are used in order to achieve professional-quality sound and a quietest-in-class noise floor.
- Compact Swivel Design - Makes it usable with any type of guitar. The WS1 will not interfere with the tremolo system on a guitar featuring a top mount jack.
- Compatible with all types of pickups - The WS1 can be used with all types of pickups. It works with passive, active magnetic pickups as well as piezo pickups.
- Automatic Pairing - Automatic channel select will choose the best option between 22 channels for clearest sound.
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery - The WS1 features a built-in rechargeable battery with 4 hours of continuous use.
- Automatic Power Off - The WS1 will turn off automatically to avoid wasting battery life if it doesn’t detect any input signal for 10 minutes.
In the Box
- 2.4GHz broadcast
- 24-bit/44.1kHz audio quality
- Super low latency (<5ms)
- Up to 30m/100ft line-of-sight range
- 4-hour continuous use battery life
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD + Noise : < 0.05% @1kHz, -10dBFS
- RF Output Power: 10mW E.I.R.P. max.
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Battery charge USB cable supplied
- Dimensions 110(L) x 32(W) x 25(H) mm
- Transmitter Weight: 36g
- Receiver Weight: 36g
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+