Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
Condition: This guitar has a few small marks but works perfectly
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
- Finish: Livingston Lemondrop
- Top: Flame Maple
- Neck Profile: Pattern Neck
- Pickups: HFS & Vintage Bass
- Bridge: Tremolo
- Inlays: New for 2013 style birds
Pickup Switching Positions
- Position One: Bridge humbucker
- Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Five: Neck humbucker
Reintroduced for 2013, the Custom 22 is a classic workhorse with all the tones you’ve come to expect from your PRS with a distinctive, warm midrange and clarity. The Custom 22 features your choice of a Pattern or Pattern Thin mahogany neck (with a rosewood neck option) and your choice of 57/08 or HFS treble and Vintage bass pickups wired for our redesigned 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option for the first time (see switching positions below).
HFS treble and Vintage bass pickups were first offered in the 1990’s and helped to define the sound of the time by providing a balance of aggressive, musical, clear highs and strong midrange and bass. In 2008, we introduced 57/08 pickups, which were designed to capture a vintage ‘50’s humbucking tone. The Custom 22 is now offered with your choice of pickups so you can better tailor your tone.
This is generic Custom 22 spec, see 'features' above for specifics for this model which may vary from the spec here
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern or Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Stoptail or PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: HFS
- Bass Pickup: Vintage Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with Redesigned 5-Way Blade Switch
- Top Option: Flame or Quilted Maple
- 10-Top Flame or 10-Top Quilted Maple
- Neck Option: East Indian Rosewood
- Hardware Option: Gold
- Finish Option: Special Order Finish
- Other Option: Uncovered 57/08 Treble & Bass Pickups