Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
This guitar has a few small marks but looks good
PLEASE NOTE: This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
The comfortable short scale length, mahogany body and neck and PRS bird inlays remain as do the PRS custom designed humbuckers. The SE245 is a great guitar at an attractive price.
Here's what PRS say about the SE 245 LTD
With a voice that is classic, eminently recordable and gig ready, the SE 245 is perfect for traditional single-cutaway players. The 24.5" scale length makes this instrument instantly comfortable to players who grew up using short scale guitars. Volume and tone controls for each pickup, a 3-way toggle and bird inlays are all standard appointments.
- Top Wood: Beveled Flame Maple Top
- Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24 1/2"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "PRS"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control For Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout