Shure GLXD14 Beta Digital Wireless Guitar System
Shure's Beta Guitar Wireless System is both incredibly powerful and mighty simple to use! Intelligent frequency hopping ensures that with no interruption to your signal you'll always be on the strongest frequency with the same great guitar tone as if you were using a cable: Shure's cutting edge digital technology really does sound that good! And because it works over 2.4GHz you don't even need a licence!
- WA302 Instrument cable 0.75m, 4-pin mini connector (TA4F) to 1/4-inch connector, can be used with all current Shure Transmitters
- The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter has rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions.
- GLXD4 Receiver featuring Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management: Iintelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels, 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode), high-resolution LCD screen, real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes), remote adjustable transmitter gain control
Here's what Shure say about this system
WHAT RECEIVER COMES WITH THE BETA DIGITAL WIRELESS GUITAR SYSTEM?
The Beta Digital Wireless Guitar System comes with the Digital Wireless Receiver GLXD4. It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use.
HOW DOES THE AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY MANAGEMENT WORK?
The Digital Wireless System feature LINKFREQ, an Automatic Frequency Management, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio.
- The receiver continuously analyses the available frequency spectrum.
- The receiver and transmitter automatically link using the best set of available frequencies.
- If interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter intelligently move together to the best open frequencies, without ANY audio interruption.
It?s that simple. No buttons to push or controls to adjust.
HOW MANY MUSICIANS CAN USE THIS SYSTEM SIMULTANEOUSLY?
Depending on the operation mode, up to 8 compatible systems can be operated in parallel.
- In ?Automatic mode? (with LINKFREQ enabled) up to 5 systems can be run in parallel.
- In ?Manual mode? (with LINKFREQ disabled) up to 8 systems can be run in parallel.
IS THE SYSTEM LICENSE-FREE?
Yes, it operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band and is globally license-free
3 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 20 February 2018
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.