Line 6 Relay TB516G Transmitter for either G70 or G75 System
The Line 6 Relay digital wireless systems have been designed from the ground up to deliver incredible sound quality and wireless reliability. Thanks to the ability to run multiple transmitters and the lossless audio codec used throughout the system this has become one of the go to wireless systems for musicians all around the world.
The TB516G is an additional transmitter you can connect up to the G70 or G75 either as a back up or to keep on a second guitar making switching on stage breeze. And don't worry about having to keep charging these as the TB516G has an active battery life of 8 hours! So either as a replacement transmitter or just a backup you know you can rely on this.
- Wireless Transmitter for Line 6 Relay G70 and G75 Systems
- 8 Hour Active Battery Life
- LED Channel Display
- 60 Metre / 200 Ft Range
- Locking 1/4" Input Jack
- Innovative Sleep Mode for Battery Saving
- Robust and Durable Housing
- Powered via two AA Batteries
- Transmitter Input: 1/4" Jack (Tip-Sleeve)
- Operational Radio Band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Impedance: 1M OHM
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Input Level (Max): 5.5Vpp
- Battery Life: > 8 Hours
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA Batteries
- Standby Time: > 60 Hours
- Available Channels: 16
Next Delivery Due: Friday, 24 August 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Friday, 24 August 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery