Line 6 Relay TB516G Transmitter for either G70 or G75 System
The Line 6 Relay digital wireless systems have been designed from the ground up to deliver incredible sound quality and wireless reliability. Thanks to the ability to run multiple transmitters and the lossless audio codec used throughout the system this has become one of the go to wireless systems for musicians all around the world.
The TB516G is an additional transmitter you can connect up to the G70 or G75 either as a back up or to keep on a second guitar making switching on stage breeze. And don't worry about having to keep charging these as the TB516G has an active battery life of 8 hours! So either as a replacement transmitter or just a backup you know you can rely on this.
- Wireless Transmitter for Line 6 Relay G70 and G75 Systems
- 8 Hour Active Battery Life
- LED Channel Display
- 60 Metre / 200 Ft Range
- Locking 1/4" Input Jack
- Innovative Sleep Mode for Battery Saving
- Robust and Durable Housing
- Powered via two AA Batteries
- Transmitter Input: 1/4" Jack (Tip-Sleeve)
- Operational Radio Band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Impedance: 1M OHM
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Input Level (Max): 5.5Vpp
- Battery Life: > 8 Hours
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA Batteries
- Standby Time: > 60 Hours
- Available Channels: 16
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery