ThorpyFX Pulse Doppler Analogue Phaser, Vibrato & Tremolo Pedal
Merging 3 Tone-Warping Modulation Effects Into One Versatile Unit!
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 265 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
We love ThorpyFX pedals here at Andertons. They sound phenomenal, have a super-cool "military" vibe and are hand-built in the UK to the highest of standards. The Pulse Doppler expands their acclaimed modulation lineup — marrying rich analogue phase-shifting, vibrato and tremolo into one beguiling stompbox that recalls the characteristic pitch-warp motion of nature’s own "Doppler effect".
With a diverse range of compelling tones possible, the ThorpyFX Pulse Doppler offers almost endless options for the sonically adventurous musician. It sounds great on guitar and bass, or you could even run the unit through a synthesizer! It enhances the sound of practically anything you plug it into.
- Designed by Adrian Thorpe and former Lovetone designer Dan Coggins.
- Creates a throbbing, frequency-modulated pulse — from a subtle sense of movement to dramatic, stuttering tremolo effects.
- Rate knob lets you sweep from a slow psychedelic beat through to a fast, staccato-like tremor.
- Depth control works in tandem with the Manual knob, governing the effect intensity. Experimentation is crucial!
- The Vib/Phase footswitch chooses between a wet/dry blend going to the output mix when the LED is off, or all-wet signal when the LED is lit.
- Manual dial affects the frequency of the notch filter, which you can use to hone in on the tonal sweet spot.
- Enhance knob adds resonance to the phase-shifting effect, resulting in a rich spectrum of modulated swirl, chirps and warbles. It is highly-interactive with the other controls.
- Blend control influences the wet/dry ratio. Separate wet/dry outputs also allow you to route the Pulse Doppler to preference. When the Vib/Phase LED is lit, this knob has no effect as this mode already provides a fully-wet signal.
- Dual toggle switch inverts the notches being modulated when flipped up, or puts the notches back in sync when down.
- Invert/Pulse/Normal toggle alters the phase relationship between dry and wet signals, offering a range of different tones. Normal is the in-phase additive option, Pulse behaves like a high-pass filter, and Invert results in some phase cancellation between wet and dry.
- Controls: Enhance, Manual, Depth, Blend, Rate
- Toggle Switches: Dual, Invert/Pulse/Normal
- Footswitches: On/Off, Vib/Phase
- Ins/Outs: Input, Dry Output, Wet Output
- Power: 9V
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Stephen Mynett22nd Oct 2021
JIM13th Sep 2021
Mr Jim Brazier23rd Jun 2021
Trusted Customer19th Jun 2021
Trusted Customer16th Jun 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+