The Mooer Trelicopter is small but mighty optical tremolo with bias control! The bias controls what makes old vintage Fender amp tremolos so good with non symmetrical waveform! Control over speed and depth too allows you to tailor your sound whether you want subtle or overblown!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- Classic optical tremolo with huge range of speeds and depths
- BIAS knob brings various color of the tremolo sound
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 5mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
So What kind of Power Supply do I need???As we've said above, the Mooer pedals are too small to fit a 9v battery in, so you need to use these with a compatible 9v power supply. You may already have one for an old pedal, but if you need to buy a new one, you can choose anything from a single 9v supply for about £10, or if you plan on buying a few pedals, then you should look at some of the multi pedal power supplies that we sell - these will work out much cheaper than buying an individual supply for each pedal as well as being much neater as you'll only need one plug socket for all your pedals!