The Arbuckle Trem is like an amps trem circuit in a box with the same gentle waves of tremolo and warm lush sounds that you'd expect from something like a British AC-style amp.
It's got an analogue circuit which is what gives it the warmth and is easy to use. You don't have to worry about a tap tempo or 5 different knobs to control the speed. You can set the depth and speed and easily set up the overall volume. Greer have even suggested trying to use the trem as a boost by turning the depth and speed all the way down and letting the transistor circuit work its magic on your tone!
Born in the USA
Greer Amps pedals are all made in the USA by a small team that value quality over everything else. Each pedal is made to order and goes through a rigourous quality control process before leaving the factory so you know you're getting a quality product that's been looked at by a human before getting to you. Meaning, it's not just a factory churned product.
Here's what Greer Amps say about the Arbuckle Trem
The Greer Amps Arbuckle Trem produces a beautiful, gently pulsating, amp-like tremolo. The Arbuckle design is based on the vintage EA tremolo circuit with some slight tweaks to get the best sounding tremolo circuit possible.
This pedal features Speed, Depth, and Volume controls. The Speed control alters the rate at which the tremolo pulsates, the Depth control alters how deep the tremolo's volume swell is, and the Volume control allows for a plentiful amount of boost. The Arbuckle can be used as a boost or as a tremolo. Need a boost? Just turn the Speed and Depth controls all the way down. This reduces the effect of the tremolo circuit to almost zero. Moving the Speed and Depth controls up will bring the tremolo back to a beautiful, smooth, amp-like pulsation!
The Arbuckle Trem features a bright blue LED that pulses with the speed of the tremolo effect.
On tour with Elvis Costello, Casey Meyer, Laur Joamets of Sturgill Simpson, Modest Mouse, JJ BOOGIE (ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT), and AUSTIN SISK!
- Transistor-based Tremolo
- Smooth, even tremolo with on-board tremolo tone
- Vintage "principal's office" simulated wood-grained faceplate
- Volume boost compensates for the typical volume loss that other tremolos have
- Blue LED flashes with the speed of the tremolo effect
- True Bypass
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply
- Built with top quality components
- Lifetime Warranty to the original owner
- The Arbuckle Tremelo is currently built to order, and will ship within approximately 1-2 weeks of your order placement and payment