Boss TR-2 Tremolo Compact PedalThe world's best known compact pedal manufacturer
Finally you can get those vintage, warm tremolo tones that you've heard coming from many classic amps on hundreds classic records, in a compact stomp box. The simplicity of the TR2 doesn't leave much to go wrong, just set the speed and depth and you're away! The TR2 has adjustable wave shape to add the final definition to your tone.
As you probably know, Boss pedals have a reputation for being built like brick outhouses! You can be pretty sure that however much you drop it, kick it, throw it and jump on it, it will still come back for more punishment! These pedals constantly survive the rigors of rock 'n' roll touring, and that's why they're seen at the feet of top touring pros everywhere. Reliability really can be affordable to all, and Boss are so sure that their compact stomps will last that they cover them with a full five year warranty.
Here's what Boss say about the TR2
The BOSS TR-2 Tremolo is designed to provide guitarists with classic tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal. Dedicated "Wave," "Rate," and "Depth" knobs provide a multitude of effect possibilities.
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- "Rate" control allows for higher speed adjustment than classic PN-2
- "Wave" control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- "Depth" control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: -90 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 20 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Option: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 0.4 kg (0 lbs. 15 oz.)
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99