Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
The Cosmonaut V2 pedal is unique three-knob reverb or a delay pedal with two rows of the same controls allowing you to jump between the top and the bottom row. This works as a preset without any programming or menu diving and is always fully visible and editable on the fly. You can set each row to be a different sound, a delay on one row and a reverb on the other or create any combination of two sounds to jump between. Use the two sets of toggle switches on the side of the pedal to set the sound you want for each row of controls giving you access to a wealth of sounds on the fly.
Harness modulated spacial anomalies to create new frontiers of what you thought reverb and delay could be!
The Cosmonaut V2 has two sets of toggle switches on the left side of the pedal that let you choose one of these three algorithms for each row of controls.
- Luna 2 - A dark, haunting modulated reverb that pulls at you to travel deeper into the void. Use anomaly to add modulation while your guitar travels through the spaces between. Excels as a dark, warm reverb with long ambient tails or a tight, modulated room verb.
- Sputnik - The original that started it all, the Sputnik boasts an algorithm that lets you dial haunting modulation into a reflective plate reverb. Great for everything from ambient, deep sounds to short, reflective, light verbs.
- Vostok 1 - A warm tape analog emulating delay that excels at a variety of cool sounds. Do a short slap with high travel for an ambient other-worldly feel or go for a long anomaly for a journey into space madness.
100% WET MIX CONTROL
The mix starts at a great low point and as you turn right you dial out your dry signal while turning up the wet reverb signal until its 100% wet!
ANALOG DRY PATH SIGNAL
Your dry signal path is kept completely analog while mixing in your digital wet signal for the best of both worlds.
One of the things that set the Cosmonaut apart from other pedals is its set of alt controls. The Cosmonaut has three knobs on the "Top" row which have been duplicated on the "Bottom" row giving you two different sounds you can jump between. You can set both rows to the same algorithm and jump between two different sounds or set them as different algorithms using the toggle switches on the side of the pedal. This creates a simple and straightforward way to get a wide and dynamic sound from just one pedal.
Plug in an expression pedal to dynamically control the “Travel” knob on the 2nd row of controls. This bypasses the physical knob on the 2nd row only when the expression pedal is plugged in.
TAILS OR BYPASS MODE
Probably one of the most requested features for the Cosmonaut V2 is the ability to let those beautiful haunting layers continue as you switch the pedal OFF preventing a hard cut to your sound as you're playing. If you still want that hard cut sound simply hold both foot switches for 10 seconds until the bypass led flashes and now you are in the bypass mode which cuts the reverb signal as soon as you turn it off.
WHAT'S NEW ON THE V2 VERSION
- 3 Algorithms
- 100% Wet mix control
- External alt control
- 100ma to power
- Tails or bypass mode
BUILT IN USA QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
Rick Matthews obsesses over every last detail to make the highest quality and intuitive pedals available. This commitment to detail is on full display with the Cosmonaut V2. From its wide range of available sounds, bypass options and alternate settings it creates a dynamic pedal that is sure to be a lifelong tool.
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Side-mounted toggles for each row of controls lets you choose between 3 algorithms
- Soft-touch footswitch will last for years