Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
The Keeley Hydra combines two tone-enriching effects in one simple, pedalboard-friendly package. This feature-packed sonic workstation offers a range of high-fidelity reverb and tremolo algorithms that can add both space and dimension to your guitar, bass or synth sounds.
Following in the footsteps of their acclaimed Eccos 2-in-1 delay/looper, Keeley's versatile Hydra pedal is the perfect companion for vintage aficionados who adore old-school ambient reverbs mixed together with traditional tremolo tones.
2 Effects in 1 Pedal
Hydra is split into two sides to reflect each of its sound engines, with independent Reverb and Tremolo footswitches making it easy to engage each of these effects or use them simultaneously. To alter the response of this killer tremolo/reverb combination, you can change their order to suit your specific tonal needs.
In addition, the Keeley Hydra’s 'Alt Controls' let you access in-depth parameters to shape the character of both engines. The pedal also offers an infinite reverb trail that's perfect for creating dreamy soundscapes with, while the tremolo side's footswitch doubles up as a tap-tempo function for syncing-up with a drummer or any musical accompaniment.
6 Sounds in Total!
Keeley's Hydra pedal comes equipped with gorgeous Spring, Plate and Room reverb algorithms, plus tap-tempo enabled Harmonic, Vibrato and Sine wave tremolo sounds. All of these effects are accessible at the press of a button, and Hydra even allows you to save and store 3 of your favourite presets for instant recall.
With expression pedal control, remote bypass, analog-dry-through, kill-dry and a ridiculously low power-draw - the Keeley Hydra is sure to add immense flexibility and stunning sounds to any rig.
- Stereo, high-fidelity reverb and tremolo effects pedal
- 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, infinite hold reverb trail
- 3 reverb (Spring, Plate, Room) and 3 tremolo modes (Sine, Harmonic, Vibrato)
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the 'Alt Hold' feature
- Bypass and tap tempo onboard or remotely with any style pedal switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4″ jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo 'True-Bypass/Trails', switchable on-the-fly
- Made in Edmond, USA
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2,1 mm, low ~115 mA current draw)