The Meteore (Pronounced may-tay-or) is a lo-fi reverb pedal with a Spring-like reverb sound. it has a self-oscillation switch for controlled madness and the ability to tailor your reverb so that it sounds gritty and warm or expansive and dirty.
It throws in overtones and artifacts to your signal for a unique reverb sound, but would combine really well with a digital delay, because the reverb can add the dirt to the clean digital delay signal.
- Attack: Sets the amount of gain in the preamp, allowing you to boost or overdrive the reverb
- Size: Establishes the initial reverberation
- Regeneration: Extends the decay and adds overtones
- Level: The overall volume of the effect relative to your original signal
- Dark/Bright: This toggle control sets the overall voice
- Havoc: Holding down this switch creates extended, seemingly infinite holds, gradual runaways or instant collapse, depending on the Size setting.
Here's what Caroline say about the Meteore
Imagine taking the ice bucket challenge, but you’re dunking yourself in dreams! Inspired by the ultra-modern line 14 of the Paris Métro and its sleek platforms of glass, steel and tile that add all kinds of cool sonic artifacts to the space, the MÉTÉORE™ (pronounced may-tay-or) is our take on reverb.
We’ve kept your original signal path analog and pure, while giving you overdrive and regeneration controls to take you from spring reverb sounds to something much bigger. The controls are very interactive with each other, and as per Caroline tradition, this pedal can get VERY loud. You know, something something power, responsibility, blah blah blah…
- 5 control knobs
- True Bypass
- 9V DC Operation
- 60mA current
- Hand Built in Columbia, South Carolina