This pedal will not take a battery and requires a standard 9v DC power supply to work (not included)
It's amazing how the TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini Reverb Guitar Pedal manages to fit so much into such a small compact pedal. With reverbs ranging from vast cathedrals to atmospheric plates you will have every sonic option available to you at the flick of a switch! The Hall of Fame supports full TonePrint functionality giving you access to tones carefully crafted and customized by guitar superheros like Steve Morse, Paul Gilbert and Steve Vai amongst others. With a simplified design and an easy to play ethos you will fall in love with this little guitar pedal and its big attitude and ambition.
Here's what TC Electronic say about the TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini Reverb Guitar Pedal
Hall Of Fame Mini comes in a small package but houses some of the biggest reverbs around. Provided by the reverb industry leader TC Electronic, this pedal is capable of all the renowned TC Electronic reverbs including spring, hall, room, plate, cathedral and many more.
Hall Of Fame Mini also sports full TonePrint functionality, allowing you to use tones customized by your favorite artists, including guitar legends such as Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert and Steve Morse. True bypass and an Analog-Dry-Through guarantee no tone coloration, zero latency and no conversion of the dry signal for absolute tonal transparency.
- TonePrint enabled - load HOF Mini with your favorite artist’s tone
- Room for choice - swap between a smorgasbord of renowned TC Electronic reverbs including spring, hall, room, plate, cathedral and many many more using TonePrint
- Ultra-small footprint - will fit on any pedal board
- True Bypass for zero tone coloration
- Analog-Dry-Through design - no conversion of the dry signal for absolute tonal transparency and zero latency
- Works flawlessly with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals