Wampler's Reflection reverb hits the spot for the perfect amount of control and simplicity. One footswitch is all it takes to get a great boutique tone.
The dials make it easy to shape your sound into exactly what you want. Volume, pre-delay, tone and decay controls speak for themselves.
Two Reverb voicings
This pedal covers a huge array of scope. You can switch from swampy or springy reverb to crisp ambience quickly thanks to the intuitive layout. The Reflection can pull off either spring or plate reverbs with the flick of the centre switch, to drastically alter the effect you're after. Spring gives you the classic in-your-face drip and boing effect from the '60s and '70s. Plate adds space and character, or use it to produce more subtle tones. Whatever your needs, it's all available in this classy bronze package.
Out of plain site are two internal switches that control the Reflection's effects tails and dry signal, so it can fit seamlessly into any guitar rig.
Wampler are renowned for brilliantly made guitar pedals for serious musicians. Owner and creator Brian Wampler puts amazing attention to detail into all his products, as if he were designing it specifically for you. It pays off for the Reflection, which is made with high-grade materials for pristine sound and top-mounted jacks to fit into any pedalboard.
- Built in the U.S.A
- 9v-18v power jack
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- 2 voicings, studio grade plate and big tank-like spring
- Infinite Decay and up to 140ms early reflection make it as organic as possible
- Internal dip switch for true bypass/buffered to allow ‘trails’ (factory set to True Bypass)
- Internal dip switch for ‘dry kill’ that just has the reverb sounding (factory set to ‘off’)
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Power draw: 73.8 mA @ 9V and 77.5mA @ 18v
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- 50″ x 4.50″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches