Neunaber Immerse MkII Reverberator Pedal
Ambient, ethereal and otherworldly reverb sounds
5 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 4th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 249 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Neunaber are one of the most innovative pedal companies around, and considering their competition - that's a heck of a statement! With their original Immerse pedal, they provided guitarists with a huge palette of dreamy reverb sounds to take their playing into the stratosphere.
Serving as an incredible ambient and creative tool, the MkII builds upon the foundations of the original unit. Featuring a number of thoughtful updates, the Neunaber Immerse MkII reverb pedal not only sounds superior, but is also more user-friendly than ever before.
A Raft of Reverbs
The Neunaber Immerse MkII is certainly not a one-trick pony when it comes to options. Boasting 8 different reverb types, including a blissful Shimmer verb and a Sustain mode, the Immerse MkII also sports more standard Spring and Plate reverb sounds to satisfy the traditionalists.
However, Neunaber's flagship W3T reverb mode has been refined too, delivering a smoother and more three-dimensional sound. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
A new feature on the Immerse MkII, the pedal's Mix control now allows you to go to 100% wet. This means that you can enjoy a huge, engulfing ambient reverb sound that'll fill a venue or a track with unbridled echo!
Like their entire range, Neunaber's Immerse MkII is aimed particularly at contemporary and experimental guitar players. This means that apart from its class-leading sounds, the unit can also be seamlessly integrated into your rig.
Boasting an analogue dry-through signal path for low noise and zero latency, the Immerse MkII also sports a high-quality buffer to ensure that your signal remains strong and clear. Stereo outputs also let you take full advantage of the incredible reverbs offered by the unit, so that you can achieve an ultra-wide wall of sound when using two amplifiers.
- W3T (Wet version 3) — exclusive to the Mk II, our new flagship reverb is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall, now with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring – The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb, now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
- Effect Select
- Mix — now goes 100% wet
- Reverb Depth
- Tone / Echo Time / Hold Time (depending on effect)
- Pre-Delay / Modulation / Blend (depending on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- External Trails switch
- External Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Increased headroom
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
- Input Level: Instrument / consumer line level
- Input Impedance: > 1 MΩ
- Gain: Unity
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz—20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.005%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 107 dBA
- Input : 9-12 V DC, 80 mA
- Connector: Center-Negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID
- Dimensions: 2.9” x 4.6” x 2.0” / 73 mm x 117 mm x 51 mm
- Weight: 8.84 oz / 251 g
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr David Rees4th Apr 2022
Trusted Customer19th Jan 2022
Mr Howard Johnstone5th Jan 2022
Martin Russ15th Nov 2021
Dr Filipe Martins25th May 2021
Chris McNeil5th May 2021
Trusted Customer1st May 2021
James Perry9th Apr 2021
JetBuckle20th Mar 2021
Trusted Customer18th Feb 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+