Here's what Mr. Black say about the Deluxe DeluxePlus
Reverb on the Right, Tremolo on the Left!
One at a time, or two in tandem for the double whammy, Deluxe.
Splish-spash with dripping-wet spring reverb, ride the motion of the ocean with buttery bias-modulating tremolo, and cruise easy as the Deluxe DeluxePlus features two independent effects all in one compact pedal!
Deluxe model now features independent switching and reverb trails!
This is Deluxe, dude. Truly Deluxe.
Every Mr. Black pedal is designed and handmade here in the rainy pacificnorthwest; on the “south-easy” side of Portland, OR.
The Deluxe DeluxePlus is designed to bring two classic sounds (spring reverb and bias-modulating tremolo) to whatever amp you’re working with, and the Deluxe DeluxePlus features fully independent switching and reverb trails!
Connecting and groovin:
• Find a nice place to play and get comfy. We recommend a quiet beach bathed in white sand and lined with palm trees, but your jam space will work in a pinch.
• Plug your guitar into the input jack (above the Reverb switch) and your amp into the output jack (above the Tremolo switch).
• Connect your best regulated 2.1MM 9VDC negative center-pin power supply to the DC jack next to the input jack.
• If you are using your amp’s effects loop, be sure it is set to “Serial” mode.
• Start with all the knobs set straight up and down.
• Take your pick of either reverb, or tremolo, stomp that switch and ride it into the sunset.
Features, fun and other radness:
• Spring reverb and bias-modulating tremolo in one little box.
• Waaayyy more drippy reverb than your amp can deliver.
• Deep, buttery-smooth tremolo that dips n dives like a unicorn-dolphin should.
• Automatic output-compensation on the tremolo side so there is no volume loss.
• Reverb trails on bypass.
• 9VDC power (no internal battery)
• INTENSITY: Adjusts tremolo intensity
Full CCW: No tremolo
Full CW: Max depth/intensity
• REVERB: Adjusts reverb level
Full CCW: No reverb
Full CW: So much splash!
• SPEED: Adjusts tremolo speed
Full CCW: Slow
Full CW: Fast
• REVERB SWITCH: Reverb on/off
LED on: SPLISH-SPLASH!!
LED off: dry.
• TREMOLO SWITCH: Tremolo on/off
LED on: THROB!!
LED off: nope.
• Input impedance: ~500K
• Output impedance: ~2K
• Bypass: Buffered bypass
• Current draw: <60mA
• Power requirement: 9VDC adapter