Here's what EBS say
Outstanding performance. The EBS DynaVerb Guitar Edition use a 24-bit digital processing circuitry for outstanding and noiseless performance on stage and in the recording studio. It has stereo input as well as stereo out.
The foundation. The DynaVerb feature three different Modes or types of reverb - Room,Plate and Hall. Room and Plate can run in three variations, A, B and C (explained in detail in the manual), while the Hall reverb offers two variations A, B (C same as B). It makes a total of 8 different reverbs. The controls simply set the volume for the tone (Tone), and how much of the reverb you'd like to blend in (Reverb).
Serial, or parallel. Inside the box, you can change the pedal to run in parallel mode, if preferred in the studio
Red Label Pedals. The EBS DynaVerb Guitar Edition is one of the three first launched pedals in EBS new Red Label Pedals for guitar, along with the EBS Red Twister Guitar Edition and MultiComp Guitar Edition. They all comes with the heritage from EBS famed Black Label Pedals for bass, that have been used by world-famous guitarists for years. With the Red Label Pedals, all the details has been adjusted for optimal performance with guitar, with the input from some of the most busy Swedish session guitarists and the staff from the famous TGT11.se pedal specialists store in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Nominal Input Level - 8 dBv
- Input Impedance
- 1 Mohms stereo
- 500 kohms mono
- Dry Bandwidth +0 / -3 dB 20 - 20k Hz
- Reverb Bandwidth +0/-3 dB 20 - 20k Hz
- Tone Low Pass Filter min / max 1 / 20 kHz
- Reverb Types 3 Rooms, 3 Plates and 2 Halls
- Sampling Frequency 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range 107 dB A-weighted
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4” (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight 400g (0.88 lb.)
- Bypass True Bypass
- Power Requirements 9 -12 V DC Regulated, 100 mA max.*