B Stock : Mr Black Deluxe Plus Spring Reverb Pedal
This pedal has a few small marks but works perfectly
PLEASE NOTE: This item may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
Classic American surf rock vibes sadly don't come built in to all amplifiers but do not worry as now you can get all the reverb and trem you need in a single pedal. The Mr Black Deluxe Plus offers up they joys of vintage tube tremolo and spring reverb into a single pedal for a unique tone in a box type pedal.
Beyond Vintage Contol
So many amps don't have tube tremolo or spring reverb built in these days. These effects defined the music for a generation in 50's and 60's America. With a simple 3 control and 1 switch layout the Deluxe Plus offers up all the tremolo and reverb you will ever need. They wanted to offer you more than the original effects that came built into amps were able to so even with the reverb set to noon your tone is already soaking wet.
The tremolo effect is based on real tube tremolos that could be found on classic amps from the 50's and 60's. Although not a true tube circuit in this pedal its bias modulation circuit is one of the closest representations I have heard in a long time.
Match up that tremolo with this vintage sounding spring reverb style effect you get acces to all of the vintage tones you need. This reverb can go much further than a more traditional amp reverb can so you can get even more dripping wet sounds than ever before.
- Spring reverb and bias-modulating tremolo in one small box.
- Use each effect individually or together for the true vintage vibe.
- Waaayyy more drippy reverb available than your amp can deliver.
- Deep, buttery-smooth tremolo that dips n dives like a unicorn-dolphin should.
- 9VDC power (2.1mm negative center pin adapter) or internal 9V battery
INTENSITY: Adjusts tremolo intensity
- Full CCW: No trem (reverb only)
- Full CW: Max depth/intensity
REVERB: Adjusts reverb level
- Full CCW: No verb (trem only)
- Full CW: Too much drippiness
SPEED: Adjusts tremolo speed
- Full CCW: Slow
- Full CW: Fast
BYPASS SWITCH: Toggles on/off
- LED on: DELUXE!! PLUS!!
- LED off: flat.
- Input impedance: ~500K
- Output impedance: ~2K
- Bypass: True-Bypass
- Current draw: <60mA
- Power requirement: 9VDC adapter or 9V battery