Landlord FX Spinning Room Modulation PedalRoom for one more? Another compact, affordable stompbox from Landlord FX!
This pedal will not work with a 9V battery, and requires a 9V DC power supply (not included).
It’s the end of the night – take a step back and let the room spin! Experiment with modulation galore with Landlord FX’s Spinning Room modulation pedal!
Despite its compact form factor, the Spinning Room has plenty on offer; 11 modulation effects cover just about anything you can think of. From vintage swirling chorus to mind-bending filter effects, as follows;
- Chorus I
- Chorus II
- Flange I
- Flange II
- Vibe I
- Vibe II
- Trem I
- Trem II
Go a step further by tweaking one of three controls. Level adjusts the blend of the effect with your dry tone, while speed determines the rate of wobble. The depth control is at the centre of it all, letting your carefully tweak the intensity of modulation to taste.
- Press once – Begin pouring (engage the effect).
- Press twice - Cycle between standard mode and stored parameter.
- Press & hold - Store the current parameter settings in pedal’s memory.
- True bypass
- 11 modes of modulation
- Controls: level, speed, depth
- Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the centre )
- Working Current: 100mA
- Dimensions: 95 (D) x 45 (W) x 48 (H) mm
- Weight: 273g (With box)
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 13 December 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
9 in stock at our Guildford store
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery