The Pedaldeck Artist III is the largest board in the Pedaldeck range, accommodating a number of stompboxes. Designed for the serious player that has formulated their perfect pedal combinations, this board is very portable and lightweight despite its larger size.
Including a padded gig bag to ensure that your stompboxes are protected whilst out on the road, you can store spare patch cables and other accessories in the front pouch. But that isn't the only ergonomic feature of this pedalboard bundle...
If your pedal collection grows or you want to split your effects over two spaces without buying a bigger board, simply bolt on a second Player or Artist III board in parallel to grow your sound with ease! Using a wing nut design, you can easily expand your board for different live/recording scenarios.
Includes velcro and power supply mounting brackets.
What's the difference between the Artist II & III pedalboards?
- Changes are subtle, and don’t effect the size of the pedal estate area or any of the connectivity or cable management space Pedaldeck is famous for.
- However, the capacity in the bracket has increased from 49mm to 54mm, meaning it can fit some of the fatter PSUs. They have also made it easier to install, replacing allen key nuts with cross head screws with clinch nuts in the bracket arms.
- A larger and sturdier locking wing nut on the clamps keeps your PSU firmly in place, and they've riveted a more durable branded Pedaldeck laser cut stainless steel logo plate.
Why choose Pedaldeck?
All Pedaldeck boards are built in the UK, made from a strong and lightweight aluminium. This makes their products not only ergonomic and forward-thinking for gigging musicians, but also a greener choice for British players, as they are not polluting the atmosphere by shipping goods halfway around the world!
Pedaldeck's designs ensure that cable management and power supply installation are much easier compared to other brands. Not only do they supply a custom-designed universal bracket, but the simple pre-punching of the board and fixed nut and bolt system means no more drilling holes to fit power supply brackets.
Speaking of power supplies, almost all brands are compatible (Voodoo Labs, Decibel Eleven, etc.), and even the smallest Pedaldeck Solo supports power supply installation on the underside of the board, unlike mini boards offered by other manufacturers.
The folded aluminium design means Pedaldeck boards are expandable. Need more space? Just bolt another board to the side of your first board! A simple wing nut design means that boards can be built at a gig in literally seconds.
- Board Width: 604mm (23.5″)
- Board Depth: 318mm (12.5″)
- Board Height: 67mm (2.6″) *excludes rubber feet
Slot Gap Dimensions
- Top Rung 22mm (0.86″)
- Middle/Lower Rungs 42mm (1.65″)
Rung Surface Area Depth
- Top Rung 74mm (2.9″)
- Middle/Lower Rungs 46mm (1.8″)
- Board Weight: 2kg
- Gig Bag Weight: 1.5kg