- 1 x The GigRig Generator Power Supply
- 2 x The GigRig Distributor Output
The GigRig Generator and Distributor bundle is the best place to start for building your guitar pedalboard power supply. Provide all your stompboxes with the exact voltages and currents your setup is meant to take.
At the base of your PSU is the Generator. This is the brick that pushes out 5 Amps of electricity from the mains. Following this is the Distributor, which spreads the power to the adaptors.
This is simply the best way to power your guitar pedals, as The GigRig build power adaptors for specific types of effects; from Strymon and Eventide to EHX and various fuzz pedals. You'll be blown away by the step up in sound quality once you're using the Generator and Distributor.
- An unbelievable 5 Amps (that's 5000 milliamps!) of power which makes it the most powerful specialist guitar FX supply on the market.
- Incredibly clean 9V DC regulated studio quality power supply.
- Short circuit protection protects your precious pedals.
- Self-healing fuse. That's right, it heals itself!
- Will work anywhere in the world between 110-250V. No more step-up or step-down transformers.
- Small, light and discrete. Will fit on any pedal board.
- POWER - mains voltage in - 9v/ 500mA out
- DIMENSIONS - 11 x 6 x 3cm / 4.33" x 1.18" x 2.36"
- WEIGHT - 0.52kg (with IEC lead) / 0.34kg (without IEC lead)
- UK (IEC) mains lead included.
- POWER - 9v in 6 x 9v/ up to 5000mA out
- DIMENSIONS - 6.5cm x 3cm x 2cm / 2.56" x 1.18" x 0.79"
- WEIGHT - 0.11kg / 0.2lbs