Please Note: Mounting Brackets Sold Separately
The Decibel Eleven Hot Stone SMD is a high-quality power supply that will provide clean, reliable power to up to 8 of your pedals. Featuring isolated outputs, thorough magnetic shielding and an incredibly robust enclosure, this power supply is a tour-worthy option for professionals.
Designed for smaller pedalboards, the Hot Stone SMD has a compact design that can be easily mounted beneath boards from top brands such as Pedaltrain. With 6 of its outputs fully isolated, this ensures that no hum or interference will occur between your pedals, keeping any noise from your rig to an absolute minimum.
With two 400mA sections, featuring outputs rated at 9V and 12V, these will deliver enough current to power demanding modern digital pedals, including those produced by Strymon, Eventide and Line 6. With cables included, you can start wiring up your board straight away!
Here's what Decibel Eleven say about the Hot Stone SMD:
Packing a powerful punch, the rugged new Decibel Eleven Hot Stone SMD Isolated DC Power Supply is exclusively designed for smaller pedal boards. The Hot Stone SMD includes 6 isolated and regulated outputs including two high current outputs to satisfy the high current power demands of the latest digital guitar pedals. Selectable input voltage provides added flexibility for touring musicians. The DB-11 Hot Stone SMD delivers the goods with a perfect combination of size and powerful performance.
- 6 Isolated outputs - no hum or interaction between pedals
- 8 total available outlets - all can be used simultaneously
- Toroidal Transformer with additional magnetic shielding - no stray magnetic fields
- Short circuit protection on all outlets - cable shorts won't harm outputs
- 2 400mA sections at 9 and 12VDC - capable of powering Eventide, Strymon, TC Electronic Nova, Line6 modelers (4 button), Boss Twin and more
- Outputs can be combined for 18V or 24VDC* - for powering MXR Flanger or EHX Deluxe Memory Man and others
- Input Voltage Selector Switch - for 120V or 230V operation
- Heavy duty chassis with 2mm steel - built like a tank
- All outputs capable of meeting full rated currents simultaneously without ripple - 1200mA total
- Detachable IEC line cord
- 120V-230V Selectable 50/60Hz
- All outlets: 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative
- All outlets: regulated and filtered DC voltage
- All outputs: short circuit protected
- Outlet 1-2: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 3-4: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 5-8: 9V, 100mA each
- (6) 5.5 x 2.1mm
- (1) 5.5 x 2.5mm
- (1) 3.5mm mini plug
Dimensions & Weight
- (W x D x H): 5.83" x 3.46" x 1.73"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs